Nail Artist Alicia Torello celebrates the '70s using OPI’s new Downtown LA and Nature Strong collections for the Alice + Olivia SS22 Collection. The fashion collection features vibrant colors, patterns, and embellishments with fun nail looks to match.
“OPI really brought the creativity to the nail looks this season!," says Stacey Bendet, CEO of Alice + Olivia. "We did a mix of glam rock and roll nails—black and white with pearl and chain accents—and we did a series of bright pops of color with abstract shapes that correspond with the bright colors in the collection.”
You can help your clients get the look!
- Apply OPI Natural Nail Base Coat to the nails.
- Apply two coats of OPI Nail Lacquer in “Art Walk in Suzi's Shoes,” “Rated Pea-G,” “PCH Love Song,” and “Tile Art to Warm Your Heart,” and Nature Strong Natural Original Nail Lacquer in “Make My Daisy” or “Emflowered.”
- Finish the look with OPI Top Coat for a long-lasting statement manicure.
- Apply one coat of Nature Strong Natural Original Nail Lacquer in “Emflowered” for the base shade.
- Using OPI Nature Strong in “Cactus What You Preach,” create semi-circular designs on each nail.
- Finish the look with OPI Nature Strong Natural Origin Nail Lacquer Top Coat for a long-lasting, high-shine manicure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.