Lights Lacquer, a vegan, cruelty, and twelve-free nail lacquer brand created by Miami-based, beauty influencer Kathleen Fuentes – better known as KathleenLights – announced the limited-edition collection in partnership with the Care Bears.
The loveable, huggable Care Bears from the whimsical land of Care-a-Lot are celebrating their 40th anniversary this year. In honor of the brand's 40th anniversary, the Lights Lacquer X Care Bears collection includes various products, including an eight-shade nail polish collection, a limited-edition 40th-anniversary single shade, press ons, nail art stickers, and three distinct phone cases.
Each shade in the Lights Lacquer X Care Bears collection is as follows:
- Birthday Bear: Golden pink opalescent halo
- Cheer Bear: Warm pastel pink
- Love-a-Lot Bear: Warm bubble gum pink
- Friend Bear: Creamsicle orange
- Funshine Bear: Soft sunny yellow
- Wish Bear: Soft aqua mint
- Bedtime Bear: Vibrant sky blue color
- Grumpy Bear: Soft blue-violet color
Additionally, on June 29th, Lights Lacquer and Care Bears will release a limited-edition single bottle in honor of the 40th-anniversary bear. Care-a-Lot Bear: Purple-pink glitter with large holographic accents and holo star stickers.
Pricing is as follows:
- Individual lacquers can be purchased for $11 per bottle or $80 for the complete collection.
- Full collectors edition PR box which includes stickers for $95.
- Care Bear stickers can be purchased separately for $7.
- Press-on nails can be purchased for $16.
- Three phone cases, including the “Cute and Cuddly Case”, “Just Checkin’ In!”, and “Cloudscape Case” are $34 each.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.