The phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words" highlights the power of visual imagery to convey complex ideas and emotions, all captured in a moment.
MODERN SALON is collaborating with the Pro Beauty Assocation to share the North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA) #NAHAMOMENT2024 social challenge.
This social media challenge allows artists to share an image (with #NAHAMOMENT2024) that they have created, and that is "NAHA quality" but has not been selected as a finalist collection for this year. It does not have to be an image that you submitted previously.
NAHA is about inspiring ourselves, each other and our industry. Show us what you’ve created – hair, makeup, nails – from avant garde to in-salon, anything goes with #NAHAMOMENT2024. It offers artists a chance to put one of their beautiful images out there in the world, again, to give it another viewing and to allow for another chance to appreciate it.
The team at MODERN SALON will help select NAHA-inspired work. If chosen as a #NAHAMOMENT2024 finalist, @modernsalon and @probeautyassoc will share your work on their platforms, and celebrate your picture, your talent, and your mastery. The winner will be announced at NAHA during Premiere Orlando on June 2, 2024.
HOW TO SHARE YOUR #NAHAMOMENT
NAHA Moment Timelines
Open for Submissions: February 21
Close for Submissions: March 6
Finalists will be announced March 25, 11am PT
Ready to enter? Upload your NAHA inspired image, tag it #NAHAMOMENT2024 and #iamlicensed for your chance to be considered.
- You cannot submit any winning or finalist collections from any year
- You can submit NAHA quality work from any year, as long as it wasn’t a winner or finalist
- Photo must be posted on your open profile Feb 21-Mar 6, 2024 and tagged with #NAHAMOMENT2024 #modernsalon and #iamlicensed on Instagram
- You must be following @modernsalon and @probeautyassoc
- It must be your original work
- Only one artist will be selected (eg: Colorist or Stylist - not both or a team)
- You must be licensed to enter
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on Modern Salon