Opulence meets the great outdoors served as the jumping off point for Veronica Beard’s Fall/Winter 2019 show. Playing off the pink leather pieces in the collection, Julie Kandalec for Essie created a layered pink manicure with three shades of polish. “Each coat should be about 80% dry before you add the next to achieve a smooth finish,” she says.
Get the look:
- Gently buff nails and apply Here to Stay base coat.
- Add one layer of Cascade Cool, a creamy pink, for depth.
- To tone down the color, add one coat of Minimalistic, a barely-there pink.
- Apply one coat of Madmoiselle, a sheer pink, to soften.
- Set nails with Speed.Setter top coat and finish with Apricot Cuticle Oil.