1. Prep the nails for a gel manicure. Apply G003 Midnight Black and cure in an LED lamp for 50 seconds.
2. Apply Gel II 4D Gel in Extreme White with a brush or dotting tool and cure for 50 seconds.
3. Apply Gel II G140 Glow in the Dark over the eyeballs and cure for 30 seconds. Apply Gel II G003 Midnight Black for the center of the eyes and flash cure for 10 seconds.
4. Apply Gel II G026 Hard Rock Red with a liner/striper brush (or a toothpick) to create bloodshot eyes and flash cure for 10 seconds. Finish by applying Gel II No-Cleanse top coat and cure for 50 seconds.
5. Turn off the lights to see them glow.
For more information, visit www.geltwo.com.