1. Apply Kiara Sky Envy to entire nail and cure. Apply a no-wipe gel top coat and lightly cure. (Don’t over-cure on this step.)
2. Apply chrome pigment with sponge applicator and rub into the gel.
3. Use the same green gel to paint two thick horizontal lines and one vertical line. Cure.
4. Apply several thin black lines alongside the green lines and cure.
5. Use Akzentz Golden Nugget gel to create a four-leaf clover and cure. Apply no-wipe top coat.
Terry Nguyen, Wasco, Calif. @nailedbyterry
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.