Nail tech Ayano Okazawa of Kamagaya, Japan, created this traditional Japanese leaf design using Bio Sculpture Gel.
1. Apply white gel and cure. Mix clear gel with gold glitter powder and draw two curving lines. Cure.
2. Apply blocks of peach and green gel to the side of the nail and draw a border with red gel. Do not cure.
3. Use a thin brush to drag lines through the gel, creating the leaf effect.
4. Dot white and blue gel onto the nail in a curving row, then drag the brush through the middle of the gel dots.
5. Dot pink, turquoise, and white gel onto the nail and drag the brush through the dots. Cure. Apply top coat and cure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.