Casey Herman (@caseynails) painted this charming manicure using China Glaze's My Little Pony collection. "I love that Pinkie Pie is Pink! And that she’s a baker. I thought that she would probably make cupcakes and would definitely want star sprinkles. I made nails that had big stars just like the sprinkles I think Pinkie Pie would put on her cakes!”
How to paint the star:
1. Polish entire nail with two coats of She’s a Mane-iac.
2. With a striping brush draw a large star in Cutie Mark the Spot.
3. Fill in entire star with Cutie Mark the Spot.
4. Apply 1 coat of Hay Girl Hay! over entire nail.
How to paint the cupcake:
1. Polish entire nail with 2 coats of I Sea Ponies.
2. Using a striping brush make the bottom of the cupcake trapezoid) in One Polished Pony.
3. With a dotting tool apply Sweet as Pinkie Pie™ to make the top of the cupcake.
4. With a striping brush add a few thin lines to your cupcake base in Cutie Mark™ the Spot.
5. Apply Hay Girl Hay! with a striping brush to add the sprinkles to the cupcake.
6. Add the cherry on top with Applejack of My Eye using a dotting tool.