1. Paint the nail with Vetro gel-polish in Bambina Green.
2. Use Vetro gel-polish in green to draw a small heart in the center of the nail.
3. To create a clover, draw a second and third heart with all three points connected in the center. Add a small curved triangle to create the stem.
4. Paint gold stripes above and below the clover with Vetro Goldenrod. Finish with top coat.
- Benjamin Munoz, North Hollywood, Calif. @nailsbybenjamin
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.