CND Cuticle Remover
Footlogix Callus Spray
Lucky Dame Green Fairy Body Butter
Lucky Dame Green Fairy Bath Soak
Lucky Dame Green Fairy Body Scrub
Absinthe essential oil (also known as wormwood oil or green ginger oil)
OPI My Gecko Does Tricks
China Glaze Luxe and Lush Glitter Polish
1. Soak the client’s feet in a basin of warm water with Green Fairy Bath Soak (it changes the water to a bright green color) and one shot glass full of Absinthe liquor.
2. Apply CND cuticle remover and perform cuticle care. Apply Footlogix Callus Spray and use an Angel Feet foot file to remove dry skin. File and buff the nails.
3. Scrub the feet with Green Fairy Body Scrub up to the knees. Remove scrub with steamed towels. Massage the feet and lower legs with Green Fairy Body Butter.
4. Add a couple of drops of absinthe essential oil to unscented paraffin. Apply the paraffin and wrap the feet. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the paraffin and thoroughly cleanse the nails. Apply a base coat, two coats of OPI My Gecko Does Tricks, and top coat with China Glaze Luxe & Lush Glitter Polish.
Lucky Dame Beauty Products available at www.Luckydamebeauty.com
Price: $65 (Canadian)
You Might Also Like: Signature Services: Berry Cherry Manicure
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.