1. Prep the nails for gel application. File the nails in desired shape. Use a romantic pink and creamy nude color. Apply a thin coat of the lighter color in the middle of the nail and the darker color on the sides. Blend the colors for a smooth ombre look and cure. Repeat and remove dispersion layer.
2. Using a very fine brush, paint fine lines and dots with white acrylic paint. Let dry.
3. Draw a locket with black gel paint and cure.
4. Apply small pieces of foil over the locket. Secure with matte top coat and cure.
5. Apply a clear gel on the locket, fill the space with pearls and rhinestones, and cure.
Lindsey Galle, CREA Nails, Leuven, Belgium @creanails_leuven