Cozy up with your favorite nail art tools and gel-polishes and offer your clients a design inspired by winter fashion. To learn how, follow these steps by Los Angeles-based NCLA brand ambassador and nail tech Lupe Ocaranza (@gocaranzanails).
1. Apply a thin coat of NCLA Touch Base gel-polish base coat. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
2. Apply NCLA ultra-thin self-adhesive nail wraps on desired accent nails. File the excess nail wraps using a soft grit nail file in a downward motion.
3. Paint the top third of the nail using NCLA Rodeo Drive Royalty gel-polish and cure. Repeat for full coverage.
4. Apply NCLA Palm Springs for the Weekend to the rest of the nail and cure.
5. Apply gold glitter striping tape to all the nails for a pop of shimmer.
6. Add a small amount of NCLA Top of the Game to the ring fingernail to adhere a gem. Cure to lock the embellishment.
7. Seal the seasonal look with NCLA Top of the Game gel-polish top coat and cure.