Brooke Gilliam (@thenaildoc) of McKinney, Texas, shows how to combine Real Gold Inc.’s 24 by RGI (www.24byrgi.com) with acrylic to make a glamorous nail for New Year’s Eve.
1. Apply tip to prepped nail and prime.
2. Mix 1 part RGI Real Gold glitter to 3 parts clear acrylic. Apply from cuticle area and fade 2/3 towards free edge.
3. Cap the entire nail with clear acrylic.
4. File the nail, cleansing both the top and underside. Apply tack-free top coat to the underside and cure with clients hand turned over in lamp.
5. Seal with top coat and cure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.