1. Prepare the nail following OPI Natural Nail Prep steps.
2. Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
3. Apply a very thin coat of OPI GelColor Pale To The Chief, and cap the free edge to prevent shrinkage. Cure for 30 seconds.
4. Repeat Step 3.
5. Using OPI GelColor Alpine Snow and OPI GelColor Artist Series Striper Brush, draw assorted thin and thick abstract lines throughout each nail. Cure for one minute.
6. Using Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99, wipe excess gel residue from all nails.
7. Add gold nail striping tape on desired nails. Then thinly apply one coat of Axxium Clear Sculpting Gel or Axxium Clear Overlay Gel to secure the striping tape. Cure for one minute.
8. To adhere nail charms, use a thin layer of OPI GelColor Top Coat, leave wet, and place a variety of charms on desired areas. Cure for one minute. Apply one coat of Axxium Clear Scultping Gel or Axxium Clear Overlay Gel thinly over the striping tape nails. Cure for one minute.
9. Finish by applying a thin layer of OPI GelColor Top Coat on all 10 nails. Cure for one minute and remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.