1. Apply two coats of All White Now. Use a mini striper brush dipped in Flirt in a Skating Skirt to make three lines.
2. Add detail to the snowflake by filling out the lines. Repeat the design. Use a dotting tool at the ends of the star to form a snowflake.
3. Add details to the second snowflake. Draw a smile line in Lace ‘Em Up at the free edge. Use a dotting tool to add dots around the snowflakes, completing the nail.
Decorate the Tree
1. Prep nails. Apply two coats of All White Now.
2. Use a dotting tool and You’re So Elf-Centered! to apply two dots onto the nail that will form the tree.
3. Continue creating the tree with a dotting tool and Just Naughty Enough.
4. Use Girl Meets Joy, Whose Rudolph?, Let’s Get Frosty, and Rocking My Stocking to continue forming the shape of the tree.
5. Add additional dots in different sizes with desired colors until you have the tree.
6. Add a star on top of the tree with a striping brush.
7. Create an outline around the edge of the nail using a striper brush and You’re So Elf-Centered! Seal with top coat.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.