Rose petals, mylar, and a pastel shade make up one gorgeous and unconvetional icicle-inspired design. Follow these steps by EzFlow to find out how to recreate the look.
1. Prep the nails for gel-polish application. Apply one coat of TruGel Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp. Apply TruGel Glacial Fantasy and cure. Repeat for full coverage.
2. Use TruGel Crystal Palace to create two rose petals and cure.
3. Repeat Step 2 to add layers to your rose design.
4. Apply mylar pieces to the tip of the nail and on the lunula area.
6. Finish the look with one coat of TruGel Top Coat and cure. Remove the inhibition layer.
You Might Also Like:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.