1. After applying and curing Gelish Foundation, apply Presto Gel #162 and Tokyo Swag #6 and cure.
2. Paint triangles in the shape of a cut-out pizza, alternating colors like purple (Presto 90), pink (Presto Tokyo Swag #5), and orange (Presto Tokyo Swag #6). Be sure to leave a space in between the triangles.
3. Using Presto 162, blend all the colors together to create a fade. Cure.
4. Cut mylar paper into triangles and place them on the nail in the same shape as the base triangles. Seal the mylar using Gelish Structure Gel over entire nail and cure. For durability, apply a second coat and cure.
5. Apply Presto Top Coat, cure, and cleanse the nail.
Adreanna Corrales, Stash House AZ, Phoenix, @chicaartistanails
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.