Cleanse mind, body, and soles by offering your clients a new four-step pedicure service that rids of dirt and grime with the powerful properties of charcoal found in Gena’s PediSpa Detox System.
1. Sanitize hands then spray the client’s feet liberally with an antiseptic spray to remove oils and odor and to prep the feet for a pedicure.
2. Pour .5 oz. of the black charcoal soak into the water and soak both feet for five minutes. This step will cleanse and soften feet. Rinse.
3. Dry feet and in between toes. Remove nail polish from the toenails. Trim the toenails and remove uneven ridges. Apply cuticle treatment and use an orangewood stick to push cuticles left to right. Rinse.
4. Place .5 oz. of scrub into hands and apply to the feet and legs, one at a time. Exfoliate in a circular motion to help slough off dry and hardened skin. Rinse.
5. Smooth .25 oz. of the black charcoal mask over the feet and legs, one at a time. Wrap legs and feet in a warm towel. Allow five to 10 minutes to dry, absorbing toxins and adding nutrients to the skin. Remove the towel and wash off the hardened mask layer.
6. Apply .25 oz. of the black charcoal massage cream to feet and legs, one at a time. Massage for a few minutes in circular motion to soften and rejuvenate skin. Repeat on the second leg. Cleanse the nails for polish application.
To see this step-by-step in action, click here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.