Offer your clients a safe and sanitary waterless pedicure treatment with Bodipure’s Keratin Socks. Each set of socks contains an intensive, antiseptic, and fortifying emulsion that strengthens nails, softens cuticles, and moisturizes feet. Every pair comes in a single-use pouch for sanitary application.
1. Remove polish and file nails. Slip on Keratin Socks.
2. Gently massage emulsion all around nails, paying careful attention to the cuticles.
3. Snip the tip of the socks to expose toenails, clean and push back cuticles. No need for cuticle oil or massage lotion.
4. Remove the socks and massage the feet and legs with the remaining emulsion.
5. Remove any excess emulsion from nails, apply base coat and polish to complete the service. This waterless treatment also works with gel pedicures.
For a live demo on how to use Bodipure Keratin Socks, visit www.nailsmag.com/BodipureSocks.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.