o Fresh or dried sunflowers, herbs
o Apple cider
o Foot sanitizer
o Sally Hansen Blue Cross Cuticle Remover
o Haven Custom Sugar Scrub (handmade with grape seed oil)
o Custom honey and banana/apple mask (blend together honey, banana, and apples in a blender)
o Shea butter
o CND ScrubFresh
o Base coat, polish, and top coat or Minx
1. Prepare a warm foot bath with apple cider and fresh or dried sunflowers and herbs.
2. Spray the client’s feet with sanitizer or alcohol. Check for any nail or skin conditions. Soak the feet for about five minutes.
3. Apply cuticle remover, prep the nails, and smooth the calluses.
4. Exfoliate the client’s legs and feet with the sugar scrub.
5. After both feet are exfoliated, apply the mask and wrap each foot with a warm, hot towel.
6. Let the mask sit for 10 minutes while massaging the legs with hot stones and shea butter.
7. Cleanse the excess mask off the nail beds and prep for polish or Minx with ScrubFresh. Apply base coat, color, and top coat, or Minx.
Tweak this Recipe: Use an alternate name, such as Candy Apple Pedicure. Offer the client a cinnamon-scented neck wrap and mug of hot apple cider.
You May Also Like:
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail email@example.com.