o Keyano Pumpkin Spice Mineral Bath
o Keyano Pumpkin Spice Scrub
o Keyano Pumpkin Spice Moisture Mask
o Keyano Pumpkin Spice Massage Oil
o Keyano Pumpkin Spice Butter Cream
o OPI base coat, polish (A Great Opera-tunity), and top coat
1. Prep the client’s hands by soaking them in Pumpkin Spice Mineral Bath. Perform cuticle work, and trim, shape, and buff the nails.
2. Apply the Pumpkin Spice Scrub and gently massage into the hands and forearms to remove dead skin cells. Rinse with water and dry.
3. Using a soft brush, apply Pumpkin Spice Moisture Mask to the hands. Wrap the hands in a warm damp towel, and let sit for 5 minutes. Remove the mask with the warm towels and rinse if necessary.
4. Massage the hands and forearms using the Pumpkin Spice Massage Oil. Follow with a light application of Pumpkin Spice Butter Cream.
5. Prep the nails for polish by removing all the oil from the nail plate. Apply base coat, two coats of color, and top coat.
Tweak this Recipe: Use an alternate name, such as Heavenly Harvest Manicure. Offer the client a warm pumpkin-scented neck wrap and a mug of hot apple cider or tea.
You Might Also Like: Secret Ingredient:Pumpkin