Ryoko Garcia (@nailsbyryoko) of Bella Day Spa and Salon in Navarre, Fla., shows how to make this ornate vintage nail design.
1. After prepping the surface of the nail, apply white gel-polish to create a reverse French. Apply two coats and cure each coat.
2. Drawing a swirling design using gold gel-polish.
3. Add details and embellishments.
4. Use gel to draw gold glitter lines, add details, then cure.
5. Apply gel top coat and cure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.