Ryoko Garcia (@nailsbyryoko) of Bella Day Spa and Salon in Navarre, Fla., shows how to make this diagonal French nail art design, ideal for the traditional bride.
1. After prepping the nail's surface, apply white gel-polish to create a diagonal french.
2. Start drawing thin lines above the diagonal using acrylic paint.
3. Add in details with acrylic paint.
4. Add dots using acrylic paint.
5. Embellish with pearls and stones. Apply gel top coat and cure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.