Get your clients in the mood for Valentine’s Day with a romantic manicure. With the right red and a beautiful floral accent nail, your client will be ready for her hot date or besties night in. Follow these steps from Gelish to find out how you can easily recreate this “Roses in Bloom” design.
1. Shape the nail using a 240/240 thin wooden file. Push back cuticles and remove non-living tissue. Buff the nail plate with the 220-Grit Buffer and remove dust with Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse and a Wipe It Off lint-free wipe. Apply phBond to remove excess moisture. Apply a thin coat of Foundation base coat to the entire nail making sure to cap the free edge. Cure for five seconds in the Gelish LED 18G Light. Wipe off extra product with a dry gel brush.
2. Apply a thin coat of Backstage Beauty to the entire nail making sure to cap the free edge. Cure for 30 seconds. Apply a second coat and cure.
3. Using a striper brush and Artic Freeze, create a floral outline over the entire nail.
4. Apply Top It Off sealer gel to the entire nail making sure to cap the free edge. Cure for 30 seconds.
5. Cleanse the inhibition layer from the nail using Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse and a Wipe It off lint-free wipe. Massage Nourish Cuticle Oil into the skin surrounding the nail plate.
For more nail art tutorials from Gelish, click here.
Would you recreate this floral design for your clients? Tell us in the comments below.