1. Remove any existing polish from the client’s nails with Gloss Naturals Soy Nail Polish Remover. Clip and file the nails of the first hand, then place in a bowl with warm water and Gloss Naturals Foaming Bath Soak. Repeat with the other hand.
2. Apply Gloss Naturals Organic Cuticle Remover and push back the cuticles. Buff the nails.
3. Gently massage both hands and lower arms with Gloss Naturals Sugar Scrub mixed with the client’s choice of essential oil. Remove the scrub with a warm towel, and apply Gloss Naturals Almond-Ginseng Cuticle Oil to nails.
4. Apply Gloss Naturals Butter Cream to the hands and lower arms, and massage into the skin. Wrap the hands in warm towels for five minutes. Use the towels to cleanse the nail beds. Spray both hands with Gloss Naturals Body Mist.
5. Apply one coat of Gloss Naturals Super Primer followed by two coats of 5-Free Lacquer. Finish with a coat of Gloss Naturals Glossy Finish.
You Might Also Like:Signature Services: The Diamond Pedicure.
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.