Lemon Nails uses: Lemon essential oil; slices of fresh lemon; SPA BCL Organic sugar scrub, moisture mask, and massage cream in client’s choice of Green Tea & Lemongrass, Mango & Mandarin, or Lavender; paraffin; base coat; nail lacquer; top coat.
1. Trim and file the client’s nails.
2. Soak the client’s fingernails in warm water with a slice of lemon and drops of lemon essential oil.
3. Gently push back the cuticles and remove any excess skin or hangnails, if necessary.
4. Exfoliate the client’s hands with sugar scrub. Remove the scrub with a moist towel.
5. Apply moisture mask on the client’s hands and leave it on for five minutes. Let the client wash her hands.
6. Dip the client’s hands into paraffin, then place in heated hand mitts for five minutes.
7. Massage hands with massage cream, and then wrap the hands with a warm steam towel.
8. Cleanse the nails to remove any oil residue. Apply a base coat, two coats of nail lacquer, and a top coat.
You May Also Like: Signature Services: Pomegranate Orange Tea Manicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail email@example.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.