Pink (Or Red) Panther
CND Education Ambassador Sarah Okins shares how to create a similar look on nails.
1. Apply two thin coats of Vinylux in Crimson Sash.
2. Mix a small amount of Vinylux Weekly Top Coat and red glitter, and apply to entire nail.
3. While still tacky, apply rhinestones in varyling sizes and shades of red.
4. Secure rhinestones with Vinylux Weekly Top Coat.
CND Education Ambassador Heather Davis translates this overly embellished nail look onto a single tip.
1. Apply two thin coats of Vinylux in Locket Love.
2. While still tacky, apply gold leaf to the bottom quarter of the nail, followed by chains, crystals, pearls, and any other jewelry.
3. Use a detail brush to encase Vinylux Weekly Polish and embellishments with Vinylux Weekly Top Coat.
CND Education Ambassador Amanda Fontanarrosa brings this design to life in just four steps.
1. Apply two thin coats of Vinylux in Crimson Sash and allow to dry.
2. Apply Vinylux in Indigo Frock in a vine-like pattern, and while still tacky, use gold and green foil to highlight vines.
3. Use a detail brush to carefully outline vines with Vinylux in Plum Paisley.
4. Finish with one layer of Vinylux Weekly Top Coat.
You Might Also Like:
Backstage at CND for The Blonds Fall/Winter 2014