Nail Yeah! Raleigh, N.C. uses: Sweet Cracklin’ Maple Sugar Rub, Bacon Dripping Masque, Maple Bacon Foot Cream (all formulated by Nail Yeah! using scented oils, lotions, and real bacon drippings); Bellissima Vanilla Gelato Cuticle Oil, Orly Bonder Base Coat, Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer (Private Dancer), Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet for five minutes.
2. Clip and shape the toenails with a Septifile nail file.
3. Apply CND Cuticle Away. Push back cuticles and remove dead skin.
4. File the feet with a Star Nail foot file, and rinse the feet.
5. Massage Sweet Cracklin’ Maple Sugar Rub into feet and up to mid-calf for about three minutes, then rinse.
6. Apply Bellisima Vanilla Gelato Cuticle Oil to toenails. Apply hot towels for about five minutes.
7. Slather the Bacon Dripping Masque onto the feet and place into paraffin bags. Apply hot towels, and let sit 10 minutes. (Bonus: Your dog and man will love you. Downside: You might become hungry for pancakes afterwards.)
8. Remove the Bacon Dripping Masque with the hot towels, and massage Maple Bacon Foot Cream into the feet and calves.
9. Apply Orly Bonder Base Coat, two coats of Deborah Lippman Nail Lacquer (Private Dancer), and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
You Might Also Like:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.