Alfalfa introduces its newest innovation, the versaTray and iPad holder. It’s an adjustable swivel tray that rotates 360-degrees so customers can enjoy their salon experience without moving from one workstation to another. The device, which attaches to Human Touch pedicure chairs (models HT-245, HT-044, HT-045, and HT123), can hold curing lamps, iPads, and serve as a manicure counter.
1. Hook the tray in place by removing the original cup holder from the pedicure chair and inserting the cup holder locknut spacer. Mount the iPad holder by attaching its gooseneck onto the tray arm.
2. Once the equipment is properly connected and safely secured, place a curing lamp (preferably the Geluv high-power LED light) on top of the versaTray.
3. Attach a tablet onto the iPad holder.
4. Create gel manicures, having the clients cure their nails in the mounted curing lamp.
5. Perform a pedicure while the client finishes curing her nails and browsing on the iPad.