Nails by Jenny Lynn uses: CND Sea Soak, A.H.A. Sea Scrub, Cucumber Heel Therapy Lotion; Checi Coarse Foot File; KDS Nails Chocolate Cream Mask; Therabath Peppermint Mocha Paraffi n Wax; alcohol, acetone, nail primer, base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet for 10 minutes in warm water with CND Sea Soak.
2. Scrub the client’s feet with a Checi Coarse Foot File.
3. Mix a small amount of CND A.H.A. Sea Scrub with water, and exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs.
4. Use a spatula or brush to apply a generous amount of KDS Nails Chocolate Cream Mask to the client’s feet. Wrap the client’s feet in warm towels, leaving space to prep toenails.
5. Prep toenails.
6. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with CND Cucumber Heel Therapy Lotion. Continue the massage with hot stones.
7. Place the client’s feet in a Therabath Peppermint Mocha Paraffin Wax bath for 10 minutes. Remove paraffin.
8. Dehydrate the client’s nail beds with alcohol and acetone, then apply nail primer. Apply base coat, polish (add a little nail art), and top coat.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.