George the Salon, Chicago, uses: Blue Cross Cuticle Remover; organic honey, organic sugar, organic olive oil; Davines Honest Delicate Hand Wash, Authentic Moisturising Balm; Essie base coat; Seche Vite top coat; non-acetone polish remover, polish.
1. Remove old polish with non-acetone polish remover. Trim and file the client’s nails.
2. Soak the client’s fingernails in warm water with Davines Honest Delicate Hand Wash for a few minutes.
3. Apply Blue Cross Cuticle Remover, then push cuticles back with a manicure stick.
4. Mix together organic honey, organic sugar, and organic olive oil to create a scrub. Set aside a small amount in a jar for the client to take home as a gift. Exfoliate the client’s hands and lower arms with the rest of the scrub. Remove the scrub with a warm moist towel.
5. Massage the client’s hands and lower arms with Davines Authentic Moisturising Balm. Wipe the nails to get rid of any excess oil/lotion.
6. Apply Essie base coat, two coats of polish, and Seche Vite top coat.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like These Other Organic Signature Services: