Misk Nail Spa, Instanbul, Turkey, uses: Misk custom magnolia-scented bath salt, salt scrub with magnolia essential oil, and magnolia hydration lotion; Essie Protein Base Coat, polish, and Good to Go Top Coat.
1. Buff and shape the nails.
2. Soak the client’s hands in Misk custom magnolia-scented bath salts for about six minutes.
3. Push back the cuticles. Shape the nails again.
4. Exfoliate the client’s hands and lower arms with Misk custom salt scrub with magnolia essential oil. Rinse with lukewarm water.
5. Massage the client’s hands and lower arms with Misk custom magnolia hydration lotion.
6. Cleanse the nail beds with alcohol. Apply Essie Protein Base Coat, then Essie Polish (shown is a layer of Essie Castaway on the entire nail and Essie Blanc for the moon). Apply Essie Good to Go Top Coat.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.