1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with Entity Beauty Rainforest Soak and pebbles for about 10 minutes.
2. Exfoliate the client’s feet with Entity Beauty Rainforest Scrub, giving a light massage in the process. Remove the scrub with a wash cloth.
3. Prep nails.
4. Apply Entity Beauty Rainforest Masque to the client’s feet and lower legs, giving a light massage in the process. Wrap the client’s feet in towels. After about seven minutes, remove the mask with hot steamed towels.
5. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Entity Beauty Rainforest Lotion. Top it off with a hot stone massage for a total of 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Apply base coat, two layers of polish, and top coat.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like: