The prints come in bright colors and can be combined to create vivid 3-D effects. NailGrafx prints are thin enough to cut, layer, and combine freely for a wealth of nail art possibilities.
1. Wipe the nail with a cleanser.
2. Lightly etch the nail with a hand file.
3. Layer the NailGrafx designs on top of the nail.
4. Cut the designs to the desired shape.
5. Press the designs onto the nail using a manicure stick.
6. Decorate with glitter to hide seams and edges.
7. Seal with a UV top coat.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.