Polished Day Spa, Houston, uses: Nationwide Aroma Spa Salt (in lemon); CND Marine Cooling Masque, Stickey base coat, and Super Shiney top coat; Footlogix 18 Callus Softener, Cuccio Naturalé Tuscan Citrus Herb Butter Blend; Mastex Thermal Spa Paraffin (in lavender); polish; lemon slices, organic sugar, olive oil, essential oils.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with Nationwide Aroma Spa Salt (in lemon) and lemon slices for two to four minutes. Create a homemade scrub of organic sugar, olive oil, essential oils, and lemons.
2. Prep nails.
3. Spray the client’s calluses with Footlogix 18 Callus Softener. Smooth calluses.
4. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with the homemade scrub and lemon slices for brightening. Wipe the lemon slices on the toenails for a brightening effect. Rinse off.
5. Apply CND Marine Cooling Masque to the client’s feet. Wrap the feet in hot towels. Remove the masque.
6. Use individual plastic bags to apply Mastex Thermal Spa Paraffin (in lavender). Remove after five to 10 minutes.
7. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Cuccio Naturalé Tuscan Citrus Herb Butter Blend for eight to 10 minutes.
8. Apply CND Stickey base coat, two coats of the client’s choice of polish, and CND Super Shiney top coat.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.