Maisie Dunbar uses her own product line, BluffaJo, to create this decadent buttery pedicure.
Maisie Dunbar Spa Lounge, Silver Spring, Md., uses: BluffaJo SugarButter Body Cleanse, SugarButter Body Scrub, and Sugar Smoothie Body Crème; foot cleansing spray, paraffin, base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Spray the client’s feet with a foot cleansing spray.
2. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with BluffaJo SugarButter Body Cleanse.
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet up to the knee with BluffaJo SugarButter Body Scrub. Perform a light foot and leg massage.
4. Wrap the client’s feet in warm towels, then prep the toenails.
5. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with BluffaJo Sugar Smoothie Body Crème.
6. Perform a paraffin application (including paraffin removal) on the client’s feet.
7. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate Names: BluffaJo Pedi, Sweet Sugar Pedicure, Smooth as a Baby’s Bottom Foot Treatment
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.