Keldara Salon & Spa, Dedham, Mass., has a pedicure that will really get your clients in the mood for fall.
Keldara Salon & Spa uses: Keyano Aromatics Pumpkin Spice Mineral Bath, Pumpkin Spice Scrub, and Pumpkin Spice Butter Cream; Footlogix #13 Foot Soak and Callus Off; PerfectSense Paraffin hand treatment; Gigi Spiced Pumpkin Paraffin; CND Stickey base coat, OPI Nail Lacquer, and Seche Vite top coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet for five minutes in warm water with Footlogix #13 Foot Soak and a tablespoon of Keyano Aromatics Pumpkin Spice Mineral Bath.
2. Offer the client the signature beverage of cold apple cider or hot chai tea.
3. Spray Footlogix Callus Off on cuticles and calluses and prep the client’s toenails.
4. Use a nickel foot file to reduce calluses and rough spots from the bottom and sides of the client’s feet.
5. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with Keyano Aromatics Pumpkin Spice Scrub.
6. Apply PerfectSense Paraffin to the client’s hands, then cover them in warm mitts.
7. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Keyano Pumpkin Spice Butter Cream.
8. Apply Gigi Spiced Pumpkin Paraffin to the client’s feet, then cover with warm booties.
9. After five to seven minutes, remove paraffin from the hands and feet.
10. Apply CND Stickey base coat, two coats of OPI Nail Lacquer, then Seche Vite fast-drying top coat.
Alternate Names: Spiced Pumpkin Feet Treat, Festive Fall Pedicure, Pump Me Up Pedi