Take an exotic island escape with China Glaze this summer with a tropical, shimmering rainbow of bright brilliant colors. Mix and match these hot hues to add a candy-like pop to that summer manicure and pedicure. The Island Escape Collection’s colors include Blue Iguana, Senorita Bonita, Electric Pineapple, and 108 Degrees (all used in this demo), as well as Papaya Punch and Cha Cha Cha.
1. Start with two coats of your base color and let it dry completely.
2. Using your favorite China Glaze colors, create “spots” in any size and shape you like.
3. Taking a darker opaque shade, frame the individual spots on each side with imperfect lines and shapes. A skinny nail art brush is best but toothpicks and eyeliner brushes also make great tools.
4. Allow the design to dry completely. Finish the look by adding a top coat to prevent smearing and to prolong wear.
5. Mix and match shades and textures to personalize your China Glaze leopard mani.
Watch a video of this design on NAILStv.