Rituals Spa and Medical Aesthetic Center, Guilford, Conn., shares how to do its signature manicure, which features products from Eminence Organic.
Rituals Spa and Medical Aesthetic Center uses:
Éminence Organic Skin Care Lemon Cleanser, Coconut Sugar Scrub, Carrot Vitamin Masque, Blueberry Soy Massage Soufflé, and Stone Crop Hydrating Mist; Be Natural Cuticle Eliminator; CND Solar Oil and Scrubfresh; SpaRitual base coat, nail lacquer, and top coat.
1. Start nail prep, including polish removal, clipping, and filing nails.
2. Apply Be Natural Cuticle Eliminator to the client’s nails, then soak hands in warm water with Éminence Organic Skin Care Lemon Cleanser (with the cuticle eliminator still on).
3. Push back cuticles and complete nail prep.
4. Apply CND Solar Oil to the client’s nails.
5. Massage a nickel-sized amount of Éminence Organic Skin Care Coconut Sugar Scrub onto the client’s hands and lower arms. Remove the scrub with warm towels.
6. Massage a nickel-sized amount of Éminence Organic Skin Care Carrot Vitamin Masque onto the client’s hands and lower arms. Place the client’s hands in plastic liners, then place the hands inside warm mitts. After about five minutes, remove the mask with hot towels.
7. Spray Éminence Organic Skin Care Stone Crop Hydrating Mist on the client’s hands and lower arms.
8. Massage the client’s hands and lower arms with Eminence Blueberry Soy Massage Soufflé.
9. Clean off the client’s nail beds with CND Scrubfresh.
10. Apply Sparitual base coat, two coats of nail lacquer, and top coat.
Alternate Names: Éminence Spa Manicure, Fruits & Veggies Mani, Coconut-Carrot Manicure