Salon footique in Columbus, Ga., shows how to perform a decadent The Dessert pedicure.
footique uses: Foot Spa Sanitizing Spray; Cake Beauty Milk Made Frothing Bath & Shower Cream; Lalicious Sugar Kiss Soufflé Moisturizing Body Scrub and Body Butter; Exotic Sensations Marine Foot Mask; alcohol, base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Spray the client’s feet with Foot Spa brand Sanitizing Spray.
2. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with a capful of Cake Beauty Milk Made Frothing Bath & Shower Cream.
3. Prep nails.
4. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with LaLicious Sugar Kiss Soufflé Moisturizing Body Scrub. Use a foot file on the client’s heels to remove dead skin and soften. Rinse feet and lower legs with warm water and pat dry using a towel.
5. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with LaLicious Sugar Kiss Body Butter.
6. Apply Exotic Sensations Marine Foot Mask on the feet only and wrap in warm towels. After five minutes, remove the towels.
7. Apply body butter to the client’s feet.
8. Clean the nail beds with alcohol. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate Names: Sinfully Sweet Feet Treat, Sugar Kiss Pedicure, Let Your Feet Eat Cake
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.