Nails & More uses:
Skin Care by Iriel Spa Mineral Bath Foot Soak, Rosemary Mint Salt Scrub, Earth & Sea Body Mud Mask, and Citrus White Tea Massage Lotion; CH Imports massage oil; base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Let the client choose a nail polish, then ask her to change into a spa robe or shorts, explaining that part of the service will take place on a massage table.
2. In a pedicure spa chair, soak the client’s feet in Skin Care by Iriel Spa Mineral Bath Foot Soak for 10 minutes.
3. Prep nails.
4. Exfoliate the feet using Skin Care by Iriel Rosemary Mint Salt Scrub, using a foot file on the feet.
5. Ensure the massage room is prepped with relaxing lighting, a warm neck wrap, and a pillow, then transfer the client to the room, instructing her to lie face down (if you’re doing a heel treatment, such as callus remover) or on her back otherwise. (Optional) Offer an eye mask for the duration of the service or only at the end when raising the lights to apply polish.
6. Using a facial or body brush, apply Skin Care by Iriel Earth & Sea Body Mud Mask to the feet. Wrap the feet with warm towels for up to 10 minutes.
7. While the mask is on, give the client a hand and arm massage. Remove the foot mask with warm towels.
8. Massage feet and legs with Skin Care by Iriel Citrus White Tea Massage Lotion blended with CH Imports massage oil. (Optional) Offer a reflexology treatment.
9. If applying polish, let the client re-dress first to avoid the risk of smudging. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat, or buff nails to a shine.
Alternate Names: Pedicure & More, Head to Toe Pedicure, Sweep You Off Your Feet Pedi
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.