Zoe Nail Salon uses:
Haken Foot Soak, Exfoliating Honey Scrub, Spa Foot Yogurt Mask, and Foot Massage Butter (in eucalyptus ice); paraffin, base coat, top coat, and polish.
Eucalyptus Ice Pedicure Steps:
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with Haken Foot Soak (in eucalyptus ice) for five to seven minutes.
2. Prep nails.
3. Exfoliate legs and feet with Haken Spa Foot Honey Scrub (in eucalyptus ice). Put feet back into the eucalyptus soak.
4. Rinse the feet thoroughly while both are in the whirlpool footspa.
5. Pat each foot dry. Apply about a quarter-size dollop of Haken Spa Foot Yogurt Mask (in eucalyptus ice) to each foot. Wrap each foot in a plastic bag. Let the client sit for three to five minutes.
6. Remove the bags from each foot. Place both feet in the water to rinse away the mask.
7. Remove feet from the water. Massage feet and legs with Haken Foot Massage Butter (in eucalyptus ice).
8. Let clients dip their feet into paraffin. Remove after about seven minutes.
9. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate Names: Awesome Aussie Pedi, You’ll Love Eucalyptus Pedicure, Eucalyptus Honey Pedicure
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.