Salon: Diana’s Nail and Spa, Chicago
Diana uses: Back to Basics Fizzy Bath Balls (in Raspberry), Richman Products Soft Cuticle, Foot Spa Aloe Vera Scrub Gel and Ice Cooling Gel, CND Scentsations Lotion and Solar Oil, Genes Vitamin E Creme, Chemco Corp. Foot Spa Eucalyptus and Eucalyptus-Peppermint Scrub, callus eliminator, base coat, top coat, and polish.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water. Add a Back to Basics Fizzy Bath Ball (in Raspberry).
2. Prep nails.
3. Apply Richman Products Soft Cuticle to heels to soften them.
4. Apply callus eliminator, CND Solar Oil, and ChemCo Corp. Foot Spa Eucalyptus to the feet. Use a pumice stone to smooth calluses.
5. Massage feet and legs with Chemco Corp. Foot Spa Eucalyptus-Peppermint Exfoliating Scrub.
6. Wrap feet in hot towels.
7. Massage feet and legs with Foot Spa Ice Cooling Gel.
8. Massage feet and legs with CND Scentsations Lotion.
9. Apply CND Solar Oil to heels and rest of feet.
10. Polish nails or buff to a shine.
Alternate Names: (Rasp) Berry Good Pedi, Eucalyptus and Berries Pedicure, Essential Pedicure with Essential Oils
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.