1. After prepping nails, apply a thin coat of Stick With It base coat. Using It’s the Shades, Sir Teal to You, and Put on Your Dancin’ Shoes, randomly apply polish onto the nail.
2. Roughly blend the shades using an Oval Brush.
3. Apply a thin coat of Bedazzle Me onto the entire nail, making sure to cap the free edge.
4. With a Mini Striper Brush and Tickle My Keys, paint a musical note near the cuticle.
5. Continue adding notes using Glow Like A Star.
6. Paint outlines around the notes with Black Shadow using the Mini Striper Brush. Finish with Need for Speed top coat.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.