Cheetah print is always in, right!? Reminiscent of Lisa Frank's artwork, here's a step-by-step way to achieve a fun look that is perfect for the summer months. Nail clients love this sparkly nail art interpretation of cheetah print!
HOT NEON CHEETAH
Prep the nails for gel polish service
1. Apply two coats of white gel polish and cure each coat
2. Apply Beverly Hills gel polish on one half of the nail and Orange County gel polish on the other half
Using an ombré brush blend the two colors until the desired look is achieved
Cure in the Gel II led lamp for 60secs/2 mins UV lamp
3. Repeat Step 2
4. Wipe off the tacky layer and stamp the leopard print design using black stamping polish
5. Using Hollywood Rose Gold gel polish fill in the center of the leopard design and cure
6. Apply No Cleanse top coat and cure
So Yong Yu
So Yong has a BBA in Marketing and International Business, is the owner of a successful salon, has over 20 years’ experience as a manufacture educator for domestic and international markets. Along with a great head for business. So Yong has an artistic side that brings a wide variety of possibilities to the salon professional. So Yong has played an integral part of developing new designs for many of the todays top nail companies. All of the experience that So Yong brings offer good business sense to assist the salon owner, professional nail technician or cosmetologist and great ideas to grow new and add on services.