Learn about different nail pathologies affecting the toenails and the potential solutions for these problems. This class teaches how to help your clients with thick, lifted, extremely curved nails and other issues related to toenails.
Learn how to give your clients the best care while increasing your revenue stream in this 90 minute webinar by The North American School of Podology.
Monday, October 19, 2020
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm CST
You will learn:
- Common Onychopathies
- The difference between onycholysis and onychomycosis
- The difference between ingrown and involuted,
- Proper techniques on how to reduce a nail,
- How to apply the BS Brace
- How to rebuild a toenail
- Proper implements and bits for best practices according to your clients’ needs
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.