Wear your heart in your nails! Nail tech Kristen D. Noel of Glossed Nails in Lake Havasu City, Ariz., created this full-of-love encapsulated acrylic look.
1. Create several sizes and colors of acrylic hearts using a silicone mold.
2. Apply a thin layer of clear, sparkly acrylic to the entire nail.
3. While the acrylic is setting, push the acrylic hearts into the clear acrylic to hold them in place.
4. Cover the entire nail with clear acrylic, sealing in all of the acrylic hearts. It’s going to look a bit thick and lumpy, but don’t be scared!
5. File, shape, and buff the nail.
6. Apply one coat of gel top coat, cure, and admire your encapsulated nail art.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.