Nail tech Rosa Vargas, manicuring instructor at The Beauty Institute in West Palm Beach, Fla., demonstrates how she teaches dip system application to future nail techs.
1. Prep the nails, clean, and sanitize. Apply a thin coat of Pro Preparation.
2. Apply a thin coat of Pro Base.
3. Pour a small amount of powder into a dappen dish. Dip the nail at an angle for a French look or tip the glass toward the client as she dips her nail into the glass so the entire nail covers the entire nail plate.
4. Brush or dip off excess powder and apply a thin coat of Pro Activator. Make sure to clean up around the cuticle area. Repeat two to three times for full coverage.
5. Complete the look with Pro Finish.
You Might Also Like:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.