1. Squeeze a small amount of Control Gel Cool Pink from the tube.
2. Using the IBD Spatula, cut the desired amount of Control Gel from tube and glide it onto the natural nail.
3. Prep the Control Brush and dip it into the Control Solution to lightly saturate the bristles. Remove any excess liquid from the brush on a clean dry towel.
4. Gently sculpt and pat Control Gel Cool Pink with the lightly saturated Control Brush until the desired smile line is achieved.
5. Cure under an LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV lamp for two minutes.
6. Squeeze a small amount of Control Gel White onto the nail. Gently sculpt and pat it until entire free edge of the nail is covered. Cure under an LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV lamp for two minutes.
7. Using the Emerald Nail File, slightly buff and shape the nail until the desired shape is achieved.
8. Apply one coat of Intense Seal and cure under an LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV lamp for one minute. Apply Lavender Cuticle Oil to all cuticles.
For more information, visit www.ibdbeauty.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.