The new Endless Summer Collection from KBShimmer celebrates the little things that can help us enjoy this unique summer - like grilling, popsicles, and Taco Tuesdays!
- A Love-Heat Relationship - Inspired by those dog days of summer; a pale champagne, almost rose gold jelly base is accented by color shifting flakes that show off shades of orange, gold, green, and at extreme angles, aqua. Micro holographic flakes catch the light for a color that really sparkles in the sun! Best in 2-3 coats.
- Anything Is Popsicle – A nod to summertime lip-staining popsicles; a pink-leaning cherry jelly base is loaded with micro holographic flakes for blinding sparkle in the sun, while lower lighting lets the rainbow color-shifting flakes come out to play. Best in 2-3 coats.
- Are You Kitten Me? – All you cool cats and kittens will love this orange jelly, punched up with loads of color-shifting flakes, showing off hues of copper, gold and green. Tiny holographic flakes add a loose linear sparkle that shows best in the sun, for a fun manicure to wear if you ever get to see those tigers, RAWR! Best in 2-3 coats.
- Living My Zest Life – If you’ve spent more time cleaning your house these past few months than ever have before, yellow bottles and canisters probably haunt your dreams, but at least the floors are gleaming, windows sparkling, and you know where every lid is to every storage containers - just kidding; I don’t think anyone ever has all the lids! Living My Zest Life is a lemon-yellow jelly loaded with color-shifting flakes that boldly shift from orange to gold to lime, with hints of Kelly green and aqua. The sun shows off micro holo flakes for a striking-looking manicure indoors or out! Best in 2-3 coats.
- Something To Taco ‘Bout – Taco Tuesday can be all week long with this chartreuse-leaning lime green jelly loaded with color-shifting flakes. From cheddar orange to guac green, these flakes show off a yummy combo of colors. Micro holographic flakes provide a loose linear sparkle for a drool-worthy manicure out in the sun! Best in 2-3 Coats
- Pretty Shore – Many dream of clear Caribbean waters, lush sand beaches, and tropical drinks in their hands. I’m pretty sure that instead, blow-up pools and hard seltzers in local backyards will be as close to a vacation many will get this year. Pretty Shore is a nod to the tropical locales to which most of us wish we could travel. Aqua blue in hue, this jelly is loaded with color-shifting flakes that show off shades of orange, gold and green. Micro holo flakes sparkle in bright light like the sun reflecting off the water. Best in 2-3 coats.
- Zoom With A View – Video chats are now a way of life! Show off this zoom-worthy not-quite-purple, but also not-quite-royal-blue shade of periwinkle. Against this deep-colored jelly, color-shifting flakes show off a prism of hues from coppery reds to bright aqua to lush lime greens. Micro holographic flakes dance in the light, showing off a loose linear holo flame. Best in 2-3 coats.
- Hanging With My Grill Friends – Summer is here, and so is grilling season! Hanging With My Grill Friends is a charcoal jelly packed full of color-shifting flakie goodness. From ember orange to searing hot golds and veggie greens, these flakes show off a rainbow of hues. Micro holo flakes ensure your manicure will be the envy of grill masters everywhere! Best in 2-3 coats.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.